Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Storytelling: Visualization & Modeling
Thursday, February 28, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM (EST)
1. understand your project in new ways through visualization
2. tell your story in simple and clear ways to gain immediate understanding
3. Transfer what's in your mind to a visual output to help others understand it right away
4. learn to think about and draw your ecosystem— the vision, actors, main results, barriers and opportunities
5:05-5:15 visualize your story/project
5:15-8:00 4 models
- lettering (sizes, shapes ) to give different meanings
(think of your favorite song, movie and visualize w/ words)
- shapes (forms) -- drawing people in various forms
- space (how to connect things)
how to arrange things
- systems (how to put it together) to show dynamic interactions
modeling (create a visual model of a system)
8:00-8:30 Tangible examples of how to use visualization in real life
8:30-9:30 Visualize your project
7:45-9:00Discussion-- What’s changed? What you are more aware of? What you want to learn better?